- Anchoring & Mooring
- Rope & Accessories
- Boat Care & Paints
- Pumps Cabin & Galley
- Electric Pumps
- Hand Pumps
- Hose Fittings
- Gas Fittings
- Water Tanks
- Navigation & Electronics
- Tenders & Outboards
- General Chandlery
- Books & Charts
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift Ideas
Starbrite Sea Safe Teak Cleaner & Brightener
Innovative formula cleans and brightens. Sea Safe Premium Teak Cleaner & Brightener is the ideal way to prepare all fine woods for oiling. The formula works very effectively without using the harsh chemicals found in many traditional cleaning agents that can harm the environment. It is safe for use on all marine woods and on indoor furniture, too.
- Innovative formula cleans and brightens; combines two steps in one to save time and effort.
- The fastest way to prepare wood for oiling.
- Ideal for use on all fine woods, decks and furniture
- Environmentally-friendly, biodegradable formula.
- Unique biodegradable bottle helps reduce landfill overcrowding.
- Cleans and Brightens Marine Teak in One Step; Does not contain harsh acids yet is very effective
- Ideal For Refinishing Fine Wood Furniture, Too
- Cleans & brightens teak at the same time to save time & effort
- Powerful formula quickly prepares wood for oiling
For badly weathered, grey or black teak, apply teak cleaner/brightener directly to dry wood. Use stiff bristle cleaning brush to spread product evenly. Allow Teak Cleaner and Brightener to remain on surface for approximately two to three minutes before scrubbing. Scrub in the direction of wood grain to insure deep cleaning before thoroughly rinsing wood with fresh water. Severely dirty or stained wood may require a second application. For lightly weathered teak, wet wood with fresh water, apply teak cleaner/brightener and spread evenly with brush. Scrub lightly to remove dirt and stains. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water. After cleaning wood, apply Sea Safe Teak Oil to enhance natural wood color and preserve and protect the restored wood. Rinse off spills and drips from surfaces not being treated. Avoid contact with fabrics. Keep out of reach of children.